Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Winter Sun


It's Warming Up!!

It’s been a while since I’ve “Blogged”... I’ve been busy doing taxes for other people at H & R Block, figuring out my own taxes and trying to generate freelance business. In short – I’ve ignored the Blog.

Had a sad moment last week when I went to visit my mother who is in a nursing home. She is what the professionals call “pleasantly confused.” I guess that means she’s relatively happy. At any rate, when I went in to visit last week she had no clue. We had to tell her that I was her son. Sad...

On a cheerier (is that a word?) note – the weather has turned warm. Yes 36 degrees IS warm when it follows a below zero cold spell. I just know we’ll see people in shorts as the temperature sores to 40 degrees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bob… sweet ‘blog’!.

For an ol’ sailor, you seen quite at ease ‘sailing the web’. I guess we can all thank Al Gore for the ‘Inconvenient Truth’ that he didn’t invent the internet!!! 

Sorry to hear of your mother getting a bit ‘foggy’ from day to day. Nicely done web page you may wish to peruse http://artbylt.blogs.com/caregiving/. You, mom, and family have our prayers.

Sincerely,
Troy